Fear

The records are keep playing on my mind
Scene to scene
Moving so fast
Showing my stupidity in a chaos
My desperation was clearly stated
I was obviously confused
I was totally lost
With nobody could be trusted
Everyone's sight seen liked a big lie to me
They all looked like the players in a wicked comedy of life
They all were evils in disguise
Thus, that place was simply liked a stage of their show
and I was the one who had been fooled

The more I try to play back every single details,
the more I stuck in a deep hole of hesitation
Tears streamed down on my face
No, I couldn't fake it
I was full of fears
I stared at them, asking for help
Nobody gave their hand to help

I shouted
Nobody heard
Everyone agreed to be deaf only for that moment
I struggled on my own
An amazing coordinated crime
What a show!

Surprised surprised!
The man who should protect me,
he could only asked lots of sh*t questions over and over again-
for God dam*ed two hours.
HELL-OOO what was that all about??
Was it a joke for you, sir????
'Oh, it's just another case. Report it to us and enjoy your adversity'
That was what written on your face!

and the best scene was when I walked home alone
Convinced myself that it wasn't a bad dream
It was real, it's gone
Could it be worse??
A million pictures of my carelessness repeated on my mind, again and again
then a guilty feeling stroke me along way home
Led me to insanity
Slapped me once again by painful of losing


*I'm sorry mom & dad*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teori Akuntansi: Uniformity and Disclosure

Teori Akuntansi: The Income Statement

Akuntansi Sektor Public: Rangkuman Jenis Anggaran