Suki Desu!

I just woke up this morning.
As usual, it becomes the moment of truth in my life.
That's how I call it.
Time when any single repressed emotions shows up.
So clear, pure, and honest.
The voice of my deepest heart.

As the Sun rising,
As the time passing by,
As any bad times I've been through,
And so many challenges I've conquered.
I'm rising up once again.

Like I always say,
There is a trade-off for every choice
There is a consequence for every decision

I made it.
As I'm moving on, faster
You are fading.
I can't help it.

For all the tears came out.
For every pain I felt.
That's all paid off.

Now, I'm telling you baby
I don't hate you nor love you.
I just don't feel for you


In other words, I'm getting over you^^
*yiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaa



Jogja, early sunny morning in October 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teori Akuntansi: Uniformity and Disclosure

Teori Akuntansi: The Income Statement

Akuntansi Sektor Public: Rangkuman Jenis Anggaran