Tumblr: A Pause

There were times when I was just too tired to be strong. Just like this very moment.
Not all of a sudden I feel this way. This feeling has grown bigger and bigger each day.
There were times when I locked myself in my room after a ‘magabut’ workday. Feelin so goddamn tired and worn out, emotionally.
Thinking what am I really doing here?
Am I really taking this path?
Can I be where I wanna be if I keep doing what I am doing??
All this stuffs (and so much other unspoken stuffs) keep stuck in my mind. I can’t help it. Can’t take it out either.
Have you ever felt like you wanna cry so fucking badly yet you just can’t shed a tear?
It tangled on your throat.
I forget how to cry, somehow. Or.. Maybe what to cry??
It hurts like hell, yet you don’t know which to cure.
Your thoughts shouting at each other, too loud to hear 'em out.
Spinning..
Spinning..
My faith is shaking cause I haven’t found my pivot.
This is an ultimate point to launch my future ahead. Guess I’m givin it too much effort and time to think. Why don’t I just live at this very moment instead?
Gonna give it a try. Live in the moment. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teori Akuntansi: Uniformity and Disclosure

Teori Akuntansi: The Income Statement

ASP: Akuntansi Masjid vs Gereja