Tumblr: Cheating



Out of blue, neither trying to be judgmental nor righteous, I haven’t come to understand those who cheat on their lovers. If you dont love this one person anymore, why dont you just break it up? Why should make things even more complicated by involving third party?
Some said, “it’s just for fun” or “i was too lonely”.
You gotta be kidding me!
What’s so fun about torning your heart into two out of loneliness. Are you a kid who cant be on your own for a sec?? Is your life only about love and sex? Isn’t there any bigger purpose that you can focus on?
Oh, tolong dipikirin yang ini ya:
“Jika dia bisa selingkuh dari pacarnya, artinya dia juga bisa selingkuh dariku nantinya. Emangnya apa yang berbeda tentang diriku. Am I the exception (If it does exist)?”
That’s probably can help you to not stabbing your special one.

I fail to understand how could you do that to your loved ones? Unless you dont really love him/her.
The only question that bothers me, how does it feel when your partner also done the same? If you do love her/him, doesn’t it just break your heart apart? or do you really that care less to ignore the possibility?
and most importantly, are you happy having this kinda relationship? Like TRULY SINCERELY HAPPY?

I might not well-experienced in this love affairs as you might be.
I might not be that “hot” to understand the pleasure of playing with lust.
I might not be that popular to see how joyful to be adored by many men/women at once.
But I do understand this: what comes around goes around. Heart, and most importantly TRUST, isn’t something you can toy around. Once it crippled, there’s no way to turn it back like it used to be.
TRUST is FRAGILE.
but then again, who am I to judge? :)
Nowhere, Sept 3rd, 2013
Nobody

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teori Akuntansi: Uniformity and Disclosure

Teori Akuntansi: The Income Statement

ASP: Akuntansi Masjid vs Gereja