The Art of Dreaming

Having a dream teaches you the art of living. It is important to know when to start, when you have to bend, and most importantly when to let go…
Yes. To LET GO.
When (almost) all motivators that I’ve seen telling their audience to fight for their dream relentlessly, though of course I am not a motivator, but I say:
“WHEN YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO DREAM BIG.. YOU HAVE TO PREPARE 2 THINGS: ENERGY TO FIGHT AND TO LET GO.”
As for myself, it is easier for me to fight, fight, fight, and fight till the last drop of my blood. Though it’s such a long and exhausting battle, I know that it is only a matter of time before I win the war.
But today I learn, that not every dream has to become true. When you hold too tight to anything (included dreams, passions, and desires), you might need to WATCH OUT if your passion has turn into obsession. This is not healthy!
Passion can thus turn into a monster that eats us alive, if we are too stubborn or too proud to admit that we might need to let go (either for a while or permanent). 
Focusing on too distant and uncertain matters may causing myopic syndrome: fail to live and make the most out of this moment. The syndrome of passion-has-become-monster started with feeling unhappy of our present life, always finding flaws in the moment we live in (being ungrateful, complaining a lot), trying to reach out anything from the golden moment (the moment in which we felt fulfilled), mood swing, losing focus, and the worst thing is started to lose ourselves. The one that once we assumed as our-ideal-self. We often too desperate to get that image back, and we are falling out of the moment. Too unfortunate.
Should we have identified any of those syndromes in our behavior, ask yourself quickly, am I gonna let my passion kills me?
Passions and dreams are supposed to make us happy. If those ideas make us dead inside, then we better re-assess it. Is it worth my life?
Certainly, I encourage this kind of thinking (to adapt our dream and passion into current condition) should emerge only after we fight for our dreams. All I’m saying is, IT IS UP TO US WHETHER WE GONNA LIVE A HAPPY OR MISERABLE LIFE.
Pursue your dreams, live your passion as long as that makes you feel happy and alive. Leave them, dont let them become obsession, when you start losing yourself.
“HOLD YOUR DREAMS, BUT DONT LET THEM HOLD YOU.”
DO NOT HOLD TOO TIGHT TO ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU UNHAPPY. YOU CAN ALWAYS CREATE A NEW ONE. GOD WILL LEAD YOU TO A BETTER PATH IF YOU LET GOD TO..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teori Akuntansi: Uniformity and Disclosure

Teori Akuntansi: The Income Statement

Akuntansi Sektor Public: Rangkuman Jenis Anggaran