Gombalisme :p

If only tears could redeem this longing
I would cry all night long
Till my pains are washed away as I fall asleep
And when I wake up, I'll remember it as a nightmare

If only words could explain everything
I wouldn’t need to break my heart
Since I will run into you
And say those magical words out loud
Set me free from the spell I’m under
No more pains
No more a huge hole for keeping the love inside

If only I had guts to admit it
I wouldn’t need to stay up late
Wishing and thinking bout you
Like you are the only gravity

If only I had choices
I wouldn’t hate myself for being a foolish
Couldn’t decide between two simply paths
A path pulls me away from this pain
Others lead me nowhere, just stay
Even if I don’t know what I’m waiting for

If only I could just disappeared
It would be lovely
Hehehehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teori Akuntansi: Uniformity and Disclosure

Teori Akuntansi: The Income Statement

Akuntansi Sektor Public: Rangkuman Jenis Anggaran